Agro Zaffiro has the expertise to assist in complex commercial litigation. Our strength is our common-sense approach wherein we first develop an understanding of our client’s needs and objectives. Thereafter, we work with our clients to develop a cost-effective strategy to achieve an advantageous end result.
Our firm prides itself on our accessibility whether we are representing small business owners or large corporations.
- Contract disputes
- Construction liens
- Shareholder and partnership disputes
- Debt Collection
- Real estate litigation, including land disputes and mortgage enforcement
- Forfeiture matters (as required through the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act)
- Public inquires (under the Public Inquiries Act, 2009)
- Regulatory Offences as set out in legislation (i.e. Occupational Health and Safety Act and the Highway Traffic Act)
- Bankruptcy and insolvency matters
- Tax Disputes